In this episode, Ian responds to the anticreationist webpage listing "10 questions creationists can't (honestly) answer", and sends his own questions
to the evolutionists, in celebration of Question Evolution Day.
Ten questions creationists can't (honestly) answer, Frank Steiger
Kola Super-deep: Interim Results and Prospects, Yevgeny A. Kozlovsky,
Episodes, Vol. 1982, No. 4, pgs 9-11
CrEvo Rant #100: Dating Methods
Carbon 14 of dinosaur bones, The Paleo Group
Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth
Download both books for free: http://www.icr.org/rate/
Starlight & Time, Episode 20, Season 3
Thermodynamics & Information, Episode 4, Season 2
Fossil record busted:
Geological column busted:
Eight Questions for Evolutionists:
1) Let's start at the beginning: How did the first life arise? If you have no life, then you have no evolution. Following the laws of science and nature,
how did that first life arise?
2) How do you explain the origin of Grand Canyon without a world wide flood?
3) How do you explain the copious numbers of dating methods which point to a young earth, and a young universe?
4) What scientifically factual information can you supply to support your contention that the universe is billions of years old? Don't give me your
assumptions and theories, and don't give me the speed of light problem because it's also a problem for you, and I already answered it with my
response. I want scientifically factual information.
5) How do you explain the origin of information, such as the information contained in the DNA, without violating the laws of thermodynamics?
6) How do you explain the PRESERVATION of the information in our DNA over MILLIONS and MILLIONS of years, seeing as how thermodynamics is
observably and quickly removing bits and pieces of that information in every single generation?
7) How did sex arise? Seeing as how there are miriads of sexual reproduction systems in organisms, pretty much NONE of which are compatible with
one another in reproduction. See CrEvo Rant # 13 Ian's Sex Video for the quick low down on the problems you face in explaining this dilema. I'm not
interested in sexual fantasies of how one system evolved into the other, I'm interested in factual, scientific evidence - observed changes, like any
good scientist would expect of a theory.
8) Do you think your brain was intelligently designed? And if not, then how can you trust your thoughts if they are the result of unintelligent,
undirected forces? Random chemistry?